Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deep Sigh

I was feeling a little discouraged this morning. There's so much work that needs to be done in the house. Don left a tent out, the one that leaked the weekend we went camping, for me to seam-seal. Unfortunately, he forgot to tell me that was the reason he left it hanging from the cabinets in the kitchen. So we've been tromping over it for the last two weeks.

And my parents left for Italy yesterday so, instead of spending Tuesday and Wednesday helping them with their errand, I ran them on Monday, my laundry day. And you can tell. There're still piles of laundry in the hallway and a mess in the laundry room.

Those are just a few of the issues. Anyway, while I was picking up and sorting hangers this morning, I spent some time talking with the Lord. As always, he encouraged me, not at the level of knowledge, but in my spirit. One of the things that He assured me of was His love for me and the fact that He will always bless the work of my hands when I lay it before Him.

I'm layin', Lord, as best I can. Oh, and by the way, thanks for the encouragement!

1 comment:

Bruce and Mary Smith said...

Hi Patti:

Check out the Christmas 'happenings' for McCormick! Thought you might like to know what is happening since you said you were encouraging others to visit!