Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Easter Morning Picture

I tried to upload this picture on Friday, but I'm really technically stunted and had no idea how to get it from my log-in to Don's log-in, where my Blog is located. Anyway, sometime over the weekend, he moved them for me so I could upload.

Here's the first one - my beautiful babies on Easter morning. Note the crisp haircuts sported by all. I clipped the boys' hair and Don's before leaving for West Virginia so it would lose that "just-cut" look before Easter. Deanna and I went to a hairdresser in Parkersburg and got trims. This woman does my mother-in-law's hair and cut Don's when he was growing up. It's sort of cool to take his daughter there, to the same woman who did his hair for years.

I got matching shirts for the boys and a shortsleeve shirt for Don that's the same color as the boys'. All of them wore khakis, as well. I had a lime green sleeveless dress with a jacket over it and we found a dress for Deanna that was the same color. However, it didn't fit and we were very limited in our options for her. She ended up with this turquoisy thing. She loves it, which is what matters the most, and it looks nice on her, but Mommy and Sissy didn't match.

There was another man in Church on Easter with a lavender shirt and khaki's. He laughingly commented to me that he should have sat with us.

Anyway, I think the kids look wonderful. Beautiful children dressed beautifully, giving glory to the Lord. Hallelujah!!

No comments: