Search This Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

St. Patrick's Day photos





Our new baby, Donovan. He's already grown a lot since this picture was taken. Isn't he beautiful? In the words of Deanna, "He's the perfect dog for us."










My little Leprechaun. Don bought head treatments for all the children for St. Patrick's Day (my birthday) as well as green spray for their hair and face paint for the exposed skin. Deanna was the most green. I also spent a lot of time greening Dane. Daelyn just got a kiss and a promise.

Deanna marched in the city St. Patrick's Day Parade, carrying a cross. I was very proud of her. It was hot, very long, and the cross was big and heavy. But she persevered, despite all those issues.







The Family Doughty. Notice Dane's very green face and hat. It's been a long day by this point. We finished the parade, then went to the Festival and let the children play on the various Moonwalks. We took in some Irish Dancing and bought some lemonade and Daelyn had a nice nap in the van. About 5:45, we headed for dinner at a local Italian Restaurant that I've only been to once before. My sister and brother-in-law joined us, as well as our friend, Ken. We had a wonderful time. My sunglasses even look green in this picture!!



I do have a few more pictures that I'll post tomorrow. Hope you're not too bored by all these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to put faces with names of husband and children.

Sounds like you all got worn out that day.

Patti Doughty said...

Tired, but happy. I always enjoy my birthday. It's like the entire world is celebrating.

We ran into a lot of people we knew at the Parade. Several of them jokingly said, "Look, Patti, a Parade for you for your birthday." It really did feel that way.

And the children enjoyed it, too.

Mom said...

Yeah! Pictures! There ya'll are!
Lovely......