Search This Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Few Pictures of our Life

I finally got Don to download the latest pictures off my camera so I could share a few with you.

These are a couple of shots of my Cowgirl on her steed. The first is Deanna having just mounted her Paint. The second is part of the line of girls, including Deanna.

Notice how confident she looks. See that big smile?




The next two are of Daelyn's birthday party this weekend. He turned 4 on Saturday and wanted a Cowboy Party. The first is my Daelyn (on the far left in the black vest) with two of his buddies. In the background is my 6-yr. old, Dane. The second is my parents, Donovan and Daelyn. My parents, always game for a little fun, bent over backwards to dress in the Cowboy Motif. My mother even appeared at our house Saturday morning with a bandana she had made for Donovan. If you look closely at the picture, you can see his little blue bandana - our cowpup




Hope you enjoy the pictures. More to come tomorrow.

No comments: