Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Tag

Daniel at Mirror of Justice tagged me. This tag is a little longer and more involved. I’ll do the best I can, Daniel.

Three names I go by:
Patti, Trish (to my siblings and parents - Tricia or Trishy to some, as well), and Mommy

Three screen names I have had:
Sorry, folks, the only one I’ve ever had is Patti Doughty.

Three physical things I like about myself:
My eyes, that my nose isn’t too big, and my long fingers (from playing the piano since childhood, I think)

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
My weight, spider veins that appeared after my children, and the scars I have on my body from multiple surgeries.

Three parts of my heritage:
Irish, English, Ukranian - all of which I strongly identify with.

Three things that scare me:
Snakes (the only animal I’m really frightened of), something terrible happening to my children, losing my spouse early.

Three of my everyday essentials:
Snuggling my children, at least one kiss from Don, and a nice bath.

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Michael Card, Edvard Grieg, James Taylor

Three of my favorite songs:
“The Music of the Night” from Phantom of the Opera, “The Hallelujah Chorus”, “Ode to Joy” by Beethoven.

Three things I want/have in a relationship:
Unconditional love, understanding or, at least, an attempt at understanding, and deep sharing.

Three lies and three truths in no particular order:
I hate traveling, I’ve never had a pet, I want a dog, I once was in a beauty pageant, I enjoy watching baseball on TV, I wear a gold chain around my neck that I never remove.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Nice smiles, beautiful eyes, dark looks (hair and eyes).

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Making soap, baking, crafts in general.

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Take Deanna snow skiing, spend time alone with Don, get my house uncluttered.

Three careers I’ve considered:
Office management, Corporate Law, Chef.

Three Places I want to vacation:
The Holy Land (with Don - I’ve been there as a single), Bermuda, and I want to take my children to Hawaii (where Don and I honeymooned).

Three Kid’s Names I Like:
April, Dane, Savannah.

Three things I want to do before I die:
Parachute out of a plane, go para-sailing, see my grandchildren.

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
I love to dress up, put on makeup, and do my hair; I tend to get very emotional and, at times, can be brought to tears by commercials; when I get together with my sisters, I tend to get giddy and silly.

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
I don’t think this applies

Three celeb crushes:
Tom Selleck, Donny Osmond (a very long time ago), and Robert Redford, Robert Redford, Robert Redford!!!

Three people I would like to tag:
Gail at Munford Chaos
Tallahassee Lassie
Can’t think of a third

7 comments:

Mom said...

OH! You got me!
Alright. Check my blog sometime soon and see my answers.

Jan said...

I enjoyed reading that and getting to know you a little better. I hope everything is well with you and Colette. How's Joe coping with his ten kids? and how's your sister, Tenny? I'm praying for them.
Sorry that I'm getting so little time to check into your blog or leave comments. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by at the moment with so much still left to be done.
Blessings.

Jan said...

Tag me, tag me!

Patti Doughty said...

Jan, I considered tagging you, but didn't because you've had so little time to Post with the packing. I didn't want to put undue pressure on you. But, I'd love to list you as my third tag. You're it!!!

Patti

Patti Doughty said...

Talli, would you pass the news along to Gail, if she doesn't already know. And I'll look forward to reading yours.

Patti

Unknown said...

ok, I got the tag, thanks for including me, I will post it tomorrow or Sunday.

Jan said...

I just posted my reply to your tag (well...okay...my request for a tag which you gave your permission for...). That was fun!