Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Farewell

I found my password, so I might get a chance to post while we're gone.

I'm already planning to take the Beatle's Magical Mystery Tour which takes you to Eleanor Rigby's grave and Strawberry Fields, as well as many other places mentioned in their songs.

I looked over the map until 1:00 a.m. Thursday night. I have this great map from AAA that shows driving times and distances between major cities as well as all the castles and tourist attractions in red along with a guide to get you there. We'll be living only 15 minutes from Liverpool. Ain't that cool?!

I also found Scarborough, so we can go to Scarborough Faire (parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme). Then, of course, there's Stratfort-upon-Avon, where Anne Hathaway's (Shakespeare's wife) cottage is still standing. The Globe Theater has been reproduced and the Royal Shakespearean Troup performs there.

Anyway, I'm sure we're going to have the time of our lives - once we get there.

And speaking of getting there . . .

2 comments:

Renee said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip, please keep us posted on how you are doing. Take a lot of pictures.

Anonymous said...

SO MUCH FUN to be had. I will be checking for updates.