Search This Blog

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Door-warmer

I've tried to Post a few short things. I know it gets tiring reading books everytime someone finds their way to my Blog. There are some that I used to read religiously that I simply don't anymore, because they just took up too much time.

Donovan is thrilled to have his family home again. Don was struggling with jet lag earlier this week, so I attended a meeting without him. When I came home 1 1/2 hours later, the entire house was dark. I opened the door and was greeted by a very vivacious pooch who jumped straight in the air as high as my waist.

"Don," I asked, when I finally found him, "did Donovan sit in front of the door waiting for me to come home the whole time I was gone?"

"No," he replied in his quiet manner. "I took him out to tinkle. THEN he sat in front of the door and waited for you to come home."

I'm not going to be able to leave this puppy for a while. Separation anxiety can do nasty things to pets.

No comments: