Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Family that's Sick Together

At least we can hold each other's head as we take turns throwing up.

It hit Daelyn first, during the night Thursday. Saturday morning, Dane started complaining and carrying a throw-up bucket around with him. Saturday evening, Deanna and Don started throwing up (on my birthday, while I was out celebrating at Olive Garden), and it hit me during the night Saturday.

Dane climbed in bed next to me yesterday. "I'm sorry your birthday was so terrible, Mama."

"It wasn't terrible, son. I got breakfast in bed, we got to go to the parade. It was a fun birthday."

Your criteria changes as you get older. We were all sick together - family time!!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey Patty,what made you guys so ill?We are still here,enjoying the start of spring,Chris is building the inside of the shed-sauna on the weekends and im having a constant "battle" with Elaine at work...

write to me if you want monzaoma@hotmail.com

take care Doughty family!

P.S You could have left one of the kids here, they are all so cute!!!:);):)