Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

Memories of Last Weekend

Just a few pictures from last weekend. Unfortunately, while I took my camera, it sat in the hotel room through all the festivities until Sunday. All the following pictures were taken in or around Chili's in Buckhead, an upscale part of Atlanta.

The first picture shows the members of the Hunt Clan who were able to attend the wedding and get together for lunch on Sunday before flying to California, D.C., and driving to Statesboro, Augusta, and Alabama. The next is my nephew, Wilfred Charles Hunt II (or Chad, as we call him), my brother Chuck's oldest son with two of his adult female cousins. The one on his right is my niece Alicia, the grad student, who is my sister Toni's daughter and the one on his left is Lydia, my sister Tenny's daughter who lives in D.C. and works for a Congressman from Georgia, Paul Braun (who's not in the picture - he's not of Hunt heritage!). Can you see the family resemblance? I find it amazing that they all have different parents.

I'll post some more tomorrow.




No comments: