Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This and That

I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth. We've been having a wonderful time, but we're also busy. I haven't even thought about my Blog.

We're going back to West Virginia next week. The children don't feel like they've had enough time with their grandparents . . . neither do I, so we're going for about 5 days before we leave Dane for his week. Don can't go with us, but the children and I are looking forward to some rest and peace.

We've done a lot of crafts. If Dane has a free moment, I find him crafting. For Deanna, it's reading. Daelyn has enjoyed having unlimited time to play with his cars and legos.

We were looking over the school supplies list for the Elementary the other day. Dane is going into 4th grade and he'll begin to use pens this year, so he has to have erasable pens.

Dane: "I've never heard of such a thing. I didn't know there WERE erasable pens."

Me: "Yep! But they don't work very well."

Deanna: "The pens work great. The erasers just don't work very well."

Daelyn: "I'd LOVE to see an 'invincible pen'."

No comments: