Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Work it, Baby!

The Holiday Rush has hit. I'll survive if I can just keep my priorities in order.

Work the priorities and everything will get done. First, get the Christmas cards done and in the mail. Some have to go to Canada, some to England. They need to be done first and mailed out immediately if they're to make it before Christmas.

Once the cards are gone, I can focus on cleaning and decorating. And baking. But not all at the same time. We're having our tree decorating party this Saturday, so the decorations need to be down out of the attic, some sweets made, and the house in order.

Next week I can worry about finishing my shopping (which is very nearly done) and work on more wrapping. I've already wrapped a good many gifts and I know from my experience last year that I can wrap all my gifts ( or at least throw them in gift bags) in 3 days.

The week after that (IS there a week after that?) I can do more baking, wander around the house listening to Christmas music, and do the fun stuff.

If I just work the priorities I'll get it all done. Where is cooking dinner and doing laundry on my priority list?

No comments: