Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Those Old Pregnancy Conditions

While we were in West Virginia, a local glass company, Fenton Glass, held their annual Glass Festival. Don and Grandpa took the children. They had a tour of the Glassworks and three demonstrations of glass-blowing. The children were quite impressed and came home with lots of stories. In addition to the Glassworks, there were booths set up outside by all kinds of different glass crafters - stained glass, painted glass, etc.

Before they left for the Festival, Deanna and I were talking about the day. I told her what I needed to get done and she told me there were several things she wanted to do that day.

"But we're going to the Phenergen Gas Festival!" she told me.

" 'Phenergen'?" I asked. She giggled.

"I meant, 'Fenton'."

" 'Gas' Festival?" I kidded. She hadn't caught that one.

Uproarious laughter. "Is THAT what I said? 'Phenergen Gas'?" More peels of laughter.

What can I say? My daughter's been around pregnant women a lot lately. Any guesses what our conversations have been about?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hahaha!
I was taking a lot of Phenergan earlier this year.