Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Super

Deanna's home from school today with an upset stomach. So . . . we're watching YouTube music videos of SoljaBoy.

Don and I were at a wedding reception Saturday night and they played SoljaBoy's Crank That. All the young people were on the dancefloor doing . . . something?!? Don and I looked quizzically at each other. He kept saying, "Superman"! We decided we didn't WANT to know.

Now I do! - thanks to Deanna who, by the way, is only 11.

My cousin who lives in Nova Scotia arrived for a visit yesterday. My father had sinus surgery in the morning and Greg arrived just before we brought Daddy home from the hospital. He and his wife are taking a 4-month tour of the southern U.S. with their motor home. I asked if I could bring the boys up this afternoon to take a look-see. We've wanted, for several years now, to rent an R.V. and take the kids camping at the lake. We thought it would be great fun to camp in a motor home. But they're very expensive and I can't seem to get anyone who's trying to sell theirs to let us rent it for a weekend.

But I have to go curl my hair and get the laundry done. The camper awaits!

No comments: