Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Career Choices



Dane loves his new job! That ID badge says, "Jerusalem Hospital Staff" and under the picture has his name, "Dr. Luke, MD", which I realize is redundant, but we were really pushing the point. I think he looks like he just stepped out of the Operating Room, only a little too happy.


Then there's the next one. Not too happy. It was a tough case. He had to bring along a body guard, who just happens to be a Roman soldier.

Then there's the picture Deanna calls "Daelyn's Wardrobe Malfunction"! I love it!

Last, but not least, is one taken the first day of school. Daelyn wanted to wear his red shirt, which the school considers their "travel" shirt and they wear for special occasions. I suspected he would be the only boy in the class in a red shirt. However, his two closest friends, the ones that he's been buds with practically since birth, also wore their red shirts and all ended up together on the front row. I LOVE their expressions. Not too tickled about being back in school, except Augie, the blonde to the right. He's sporting a slight smile. This picture about sums up my week. Enjoy!













3 comments:

Rachel said...

This will be perfect for their high school graduation poster! I love it. Three peas in a pod.

Patti Doughty said...

You're not kiddin'! I like to call them "The Three Amigos" from that Steve Allen movie.

Patti Doughty said...

Whoops! I mean, Steve Martin.