Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

One Word

My goddaughter's sister and dear friend tagged me with this on Facebook. I thought it was an interesting exercise and decided to repeat it here, although I can't tag 16 people. Anyone who reads this and would like to be tagged, go ahead and copy it.

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on (to 16 others). It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Occupation? Homemaker

3. Your hair? Straight

4. Your mother? Endearing

5. Your father? Amazing

6. Your favorite? Snuggling

7. Your dream last night? Unremembered

8. Your favorite drink? Wine

9. Your dream/goal? Grandmothering

10. What room you are in? Den

11. Your hobby? Soaps

12. Your fear? Others (This was the hardest one for me to put into a single word; by others, I mean people that I love experiencing pain. Did I just cheat?)

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Moved

14. Where were you last night? Meeting

15. Something that you aren't? Snooty

16. Muffins? Cranberry


Can you imagine me only giving one word answers? That was Don's dream last night!

No comments: