Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updated, sort of

I decided it was time for a change. While I loved the classic look of the black background, it was a little somber. I'm trying something new on for size - don't yet know if I'll stick with it. The squares at the top look a little like mercy drops, at least if you squint your eyes a little to fuzz up the corners.

I used this same picture for my Profile pix on Facebook. I've gotten several comments that people love the haircut. Sorry to say, I didn't cut my hair. It's an old picture, from my nephew's wedding in California almost six years ago. I love the picture, but hated the cut, which is why my hair is much longer now.

Although, I've been toying with cutting it short again and even talked with my Stylist about it.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Just wanted to stop by and say HI PATTI!

I still read your blog!

Eric said...

Baby is due, if he is on time, on Feb. 22nd.

We can't wait. Everything is ready for him, Corban, to arrive.