Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Short Post for a Change

I got home last night from an AWESOME women's retreat this weekend. It was all about the power and the passion - for the Holy Spirit. My passion was definitely renewed and my faith in His power is stronger than ever.

I had asked Don to do a few things over the weekend for me, like clear off the dining room table. They were just getting done as I arrived home, but he listened and made an attempt. I HATE coming home to a filthy house and having to spend the next several days furiously cleaning to make up for the time I was away.

Dane has gotten sicker and I kept him home today. I'm trying to get him into his Pediatrician now. His chest is tight, he's having difficulty breathing and is now having trouble coughing, as well, which is probably due to the chest tightness, but is not a good sign.

Funny - even though I'm worried about him and have tons of work to get done, I still feel on a spiritual high. Somehow, I don't think anything is really going to bother me today. I feel like I'm on a path leading towards a new life in the Lord. I'm not sure I've yet arrived at this new life, but I feel differently and am excited about the changes the Lord's going to make in me over the next year.

No comments: