Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dry Time

It's an odd thing. For the last several weeks, I've had very little on my mind, except for the wedding and preparing for Easter. I've not really had anything about which I wanted to Post. Or, maybe, I was just too doggone busy. In any case, Posts were few and far between. I would sit at the computer and nothing would pop in my head. Absolutely NO inspiration.

Suddenly, we're through the wedding, and I can't stop thinking of things about which I want to Post. I just finished my Saturday Blog entry and already have several ideas that I can't wait to write about.

I guess the old Morton's salt adage is true: "When it rains, it pours!" Nothing for two weeks, now a smorgasbord of ideas.

Doesn't it make you want to come back and visit again?

No comments: