Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

Prayer Request

This cold has turned into a sinus infection and, now, bronchitis. My breathing has worsened significantly and I'm coughing so frequently that my throat really hurts. I've lost my voice and coughed so much during naptime that I woke Daelyn.

My doctor gave me a prescription for Zithromax on Tuesday to fill if I needed it. I got it filled and started the antibiotics yesterday. I took my second dose today, but Zithromax doesn't always work well for me, and it's Friday. If it doesn't kick in and I have to wait for something different until Monday, I'll be in rough shape.

I need a little relief from the coughing. Last night, I had a Kahlua and Cream (my cure from last year's bronchitis attack) and it helped get me through the night, but I can't nurse liquor all day to help me with the coughing. And my throat hurts so bad!

Please pray for healing - quick healing - and for the Z-Pak to kick in. I'll update you next week.

Thanks.

Patti

No comments: