Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Step in the Right Direction

We bought a couch for the den today - taupe (just like I wanted), leather (just like I wanted), and attached seat cushions (just like I wanted) for a whopping $100.

Long story, but suffice it to say we were in the right place at the right time. Don's going to pick it up on Saturday. Tomorrow, we're getting rid of the nasty loveseat and broken leather recliner that take up our den space now. I'm participating in a yard sale that a friend is having, so I have the perfect chance to get rid of these junk pieces, along with loads of other junk.

We're well on our way to a new look for our house. My first priority, once all three children are back in school in September, is to bring about my "plan" for the house.

Don took me to a car dealership today to look at a Nissan that he's interested in buying. It wasn't available to test drive, so we have to go back on Saturday. If we can get a new car for him, we'll be able to begin putting away money for my "plan".

I can't wait. There's nothing like sitting back and watching the Lord work right in front of your very eyes.

No comments: