Search This Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Achy Revisited

Leg cramps during the night last night - a charley horse in my right leg. Pain, oh, the pain! But at least my shoulder blade feels better today. I couldn't even reach my breathing mask (I have Sleep Apnea) with my right hand when I tried to put it on at bedtime. I had to get out of bed, reach for it with my left, then lay back down. Several times, I tried to roll onto my right side, but the hurt stopped me cold. Sometime in the middle of the night, I rolled over and - voila - no pain. Yay! (See? The old body's falling apart. Why did it suddenly start to hurt yesterday? Why did it suddenly get better during the night?)

At Children's Choir Practice last night, our Music Director was playing games with the children and told them to put their hand on their clavicle. Deanna promptly put her hand on her hip.

"Deanna, that's not your clavicle, dear," Mr. Netches said.

"Oh, yeah," she reportedly responded. "It's my pelvis."

Quiet, now. Don't give my body any new ideas.

No comments: