Search This Blog

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Life As I Know It

It's been a busy week as we prepare for the first day of school and Don's return to England. He's been able to negotiate leaving on Tuesday afternoon so he can be there for Daelyn's big day. The children's bookbags are all packed and uniforms are hanging in the closets. I'm almost ready for my first Crafts Show - just a few more items to complete my assortment of bath products and scents.

My mother had some upsetting news this week about her health. There are several problems that were discovered during a check-up on Monday and she could use a lot of prayer. They may all turn out to be nothing but, while we wait to hear, it's a little stressful.

Very little else happening in our lives right now - between my niece, my mother, Daelyn's first year of school and Don's departure looming, I've been under a tremendous amount of stress and have not been sleeping much and crying loads.

I'm tired and distracted - but, then, that seems to be the life of most mothers of 5 year olds.

No comments: