Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Better Late than Never

Got a e-mail today about a rental property that matched my search. I thought it must be a condo on the beach since my friend, Anne, and I did searches to try and find a place for us to share this summer.

Opened it up and - guess what? A detached cottage is available for rent in the village of Culcheth. We began searching for a place in Culcheth last November for our three-month stay. Out of curiosity, I checked out the property. The rent is 850 pounds sterling/month (less than we were paying for our tiny little house) and appears to be about twice the size. It also had lots of other extras.

I considered saving the info - briefly. Maybe we'll get another opportunity to go back and, if we do, this property info could come in handy. Quickly, on impulse, I deleted the e-mail. No sense hanging onto false hopes.

But I sure wish they had posted a picture of the cottage. Maybe . . .

No comments: