Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tag, I'm It

Rachel Balducci at “Testosterhome” tagged me yesterday. To complete my tag, there are five steps, outlined below.

1. Go into your Archives.

2. Find your 23rd Post.

3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

It took some looking, because I started with Post #28 and had to count backwards. But, I believe I found it. It’s from Tuesday, August 16. The title of the Post is “The Connection between Food and Affection”. It’s really much more interesting than it appears from this one sentence (the most boring in the entire Post).

My line is “No use crying over spilt milk, right?”

In return, I tag Colette at The Here and After, Jan at The Joy of the Lord is My Strength, Tallahassee Lassie, Eric at Bomba Days, and Daniel at Mirror of Justice.

No comments: